But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Friday, March 7, 2008

Working It Into My Schedule

I struggled mentally to walk more than ten minutes today. It was too cold to walk outside, so I had to do it on the treadmill in the basement. BORING! I kept looking at the timer on my watch and each time, it was only one minute later than the last time I looked at it.

I think it's because I had so much going on today. Haircut appointment, insurance forms to fill out and get mailed, pack for the trip to Chicago, and be ready to leave by 2:00. I forced myself to stick with it, though, because I knew I'd be upset with myself later if I didn't.

I managed to do most of the stretches at least a couple of times and we were out the door by 4:00. Just a little late...

__________________________

Today: Walk 30 minutes √


No comments: