But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Truant

I didn't train today. That doesn't mean I did nothing; I just didn't do what was on the training schedule. Mom and I drove to Indianapolis for the Flower and Patio Show. I had my pedometer in my pocket and it said we walked over four miles, so my legs were moving back and forth a lot, just not very fast and there were a lot of rest stops.

It was a tiring day and while I didn't rule out doing something when I got home, it was late enough and I was sufficiently wiped out that once I got home and my butt came in contact with the couch, I just couldn't pry it off.


Back at it tomorrow...


No comments: