But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Spring!

I didn't intend on missing group training tonight, but it happened that way. Romie was whining about me going with him to Van Wert to help pick out materials for a couple of projects we're doing here. Since those projects are for me, I thought I'd better indulge him and go along.

The weather is absolutely fabulous. Summer-like. The high for today was 75° and it was sunny with a light breeze. It just doesn't get any better than this! I worked in the garden most of the day and got a lot done. Then this evening, around 9:30, we both came in for the night, after planting a magnolia tree by moonlight.

I suggested that we go for a moonlight run, but Romie was just too tired, so we have that planned for tomorrow night. Our older daughter and her husband are coming to spend the night because our younger daughter's bridal shower is here on Saturday. Adam has started training too (inspired by ME!) and he's going to run with us. Should be fun!

118

No comments: