But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's On Your iPod?


Roundabout by Yes

+

Happy by Amy Grant

+

You Can't Lose a Broken Heart by k.d. lang and Tony Bennett

+

More Than a Feeling by Boston

+

It's My Life by The Animals

+

Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones

+

At Seventeen by Janis Ian

+

Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin

+

It Don't Matter To Me by Bread

+

Ventura Highway by America

=

4.8 miles





By the way, just what are "alligator lizards in the air" anyway?



113

2 comments:

Meems said...

I really HAVE to have my i-pod to run. Seriously, I can't do it without music. I have an exercise playlist and it consists of all worship music. Mostly Hillsong, Matt Redman, Third Day... all upbeat but it really keeps my heart focused while I'm working out.

Kylee Baumle said...

That was the first time I'd ever run with my iPod. Since we live out in the country, the cars zip by, sometimes going right down the middle of the road. So I need to pay attention to cars that come from behind me, even though I run on the left.

My iPod is loaded with all kinds of stuff mixed together. It does help, I found!