But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keepin' On Keepin' On


I'm just running right along now. I've missed a day here and there, but for the most part I'm keeping up with the running schedule. I've had several days of running two or three miles and last weekend, it was four again. This coming weekend, it will increase to five miles.

It's not been all that difficult, but I'm finding that my butt cheeks are feeling tight and sore at times. I keep trying to stretch them out and it hasn't become unbearable, but I can't seem to overcome it altogether.
I've been checking my pulse in the mornings and it stays right at 46-50, so my body seems to be adjusting to the increased distances.

We didn't meet as a group this week, so it will have been three weeks since I've seen the group when we get together next Monday. I wonder how everyone else is faring.
114

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://learnyoga-online.com/blog/index.php/?p=30

try this stretch.

tight buns...hmmmm....